RE-Xtreme RC DRB-REW Prototype #001 - Wired


Wiring in... first laps around the kitchen tile are of course great.



I decided to ditch the massivly oversized Sanwa Super Vortex Plus D in favour of my trusty Accuvance setups. the small size means I had many more mounting options.


I have kept everything pretty tight. I may need small weights on the pulley side just to balance the rear slightly for equal roll.


Now... I am still finding the right setups for the M12s and Twin Servo Arrangement. But I'm making progress.

I haven't had as much time as I'd normally have for test and setup. But in a couple of weeks the final spec will be ready and I'll be taking pre-orders from that time.

I already have Pre-Production Prototype #002 design well underway having solved the minor issues so far.